Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A single frame of your DVD movie into mind blowing wallpaper – Transformers Movie


Even from the age of VCD, people captured single frames. Some used it for personally, some even started fan sites. Some use wallpapers.

We believed our eyes that what we see is sharper and quality ones. From the age of VHS to the latest HD, we believe these frames as quality ones. Honestly I believe, I see HD DVD are excellent quality one. Well, it is sure that we are going to see some more advanced codec soon.

Here I present a DVD captured image (hmm, I can say photo too) that I recently saw in HD quality trailer of Transformers Movie. As everyone, I was very impressed to see the movie trailer. Hey, believe me, it is technology news. How? This movie has used excellent and superb and impressing and and, I can go on. Yes, it uses advanced 3D animation. And they are giant ones. They are quality. They are sharper. You will say every penny and every second is worth watching the movie. It is 3rd July. The movie is releasing on 4th July.

As I wanted to capture every frame to my desktop wallpaper, I captured one “dam” image form the movie trailer. You can download it here. I personally use it. If you want you can use it too.

Ok, Here I give the url that impressed me to the bottom of heart. I recommend high speed Net for this,

http://stage6.divx.com/user/joeuploader/video/1245763/Transformers-Trailer-4-HD

Here is a low quality version on youtube for low speed net,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7uXvqfQvNI

You can click on the above thumbnail image for the full size wallpaper.

1 comment:

[RED] i [HEAD|HIGH] said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.